School of Engineering
Admissions to PhD Programme (3 year, full time)
PhD program is being offered by OP Jindal University in the following Department:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Applied Science & Humanities*#
- ME/M Tech or equivalent degree in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% .
- *M Sc / M Phil for applied science and MA / M Phil for humanities or equivalent PG degree with minimum aggregate of 50%
- Desirable: A valid GATE /NET score in above disciplines
- A relaxation of 5% will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
- Apply (Online/Offline) for the program at OPJU School of Engineering.
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 1000* payable online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round, The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and candidate, subject to fulfilment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and seats would become vacant for the next round of Counseling.
- There will be three rounds of Counseling and after that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled on the basis of rolling Counseling (First come first serve basis).
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted from Application fee.
# Subject to Approval of DRC