Submission Guidelines :
- Manuscripts should not have been published previously or be under review with another journal.
- Articles can be submitted online through Journal link in OPJU website. Please click on “Submit an Article” to submit authors details, abstract and full article. The abstract and full article has to be submitted in Ms-word format only.
- Paper submissions can be throughout the year till 30 October every year.
- Annual issue of the journal will be released in the month of December
- Link to submit papers:-Click here to submit paper..
Publication Charges :
We do not take any charges for publication.
Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication, in whole or in part, either in a serial, professional journal or as a part in a book which is formally published and made available to the public. For the mutual benefit and protection of authors and publishers it is necessary that authors provide formal written consent to publish and transfer of copyright “Copyright form" before publication of the work.
All submitted research articles are assessed by our Review board and Editorial board members utilizing two fold dazzle associate evaluation process so as to avoid plagiarism. OPJU-IJM set quality standards for the acceptance of appropriate and most effective research articles. It expects from authors that they will check their compositions for written falsification test and determine they are submitting just extraordinary content for publication.
Researchers should conduct their research from research proposal to publication in line with best practices and codes of conduct of relevant professional bodies and/or national and international regulatory bodies. In rare cases it is possible that ethical issues or misconduct could be encountered in your journal when research is submitted for publication.
The ethics statement for journal is based on those by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Code of Conduct guidelines available at www.publicationethics.org
Plagiarism and copyright infringement
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their works are unique, and that they fully acknowledge the source of any content which is not entirely the authors’ own. The journal will check articles for plagiarism (i.e. reproducing any content without attribution and permission) using Turnitin/iThenticate and considers the inclusion of plagiarized content to be misconduct by the authors which must not be more than 20%.