Admissions to B Com (Hons) Programme(3 year, full time)
B Com (Hons) subjects cover the study of principles of :
Accountancy and Finance
Banking and Insurance
- At least 50% marks in class XII or equivalent in any discipline
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Apply (Online/Offline) for the programs at OPJU School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Science
- Application should be accompanied by non-refundable application Fee of Rs. 500* for Diploma, Undergraduate program, Rs 750* for Postgraduate Program and Rs 3,000 for Doctoral program payable online (Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit card) or DD/ Bank Transfer
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for counselling. On subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions, eligibility and verification of documents a provisional admission offer letter will be issued to the candidate. The candidate is required to deposit the fee within stipulated date.
- One Time Deposit(OTD) Rs 10,000 needs to be paid (All Course) within stipulated time mentioned in the offer letter. The OTD shall be adjusted towards enrollment Fee on confirmation of admission and in case of admissions cancellation by students OTD will be non-refundable.
- If the candidate doesn’t pay full fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and the seat will become vacant for the next round of counseling.
- There will be three rounds of counseling and after that if there are any unfilled seats, it will be filled on the basis of rolling counseling (First come first serve basis).
- University reserve the right to cancel Admission at any stage of the admissions process without any notice if the student doesn’t meet minimum eligibility criteria for a particular program.
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted from Application fee.
* SBI Collect Link for Payment of Registration Fee ( UG : Rs. 500, PG : Rs. 750 and Doctoral Programme : Rs. 3000) click here
* For fee structure click here
* For Entry level Scholarships click here
Admissions Helpline - 1800 12000 8090