Research Facilities at Department of Computer Science & Engineering
The Department is actively involved in various research activities in the emerging areas. The faculty, students and researchers carry out research inthe core domains and inter-disciplinary areas related to computer science The university has state-of-the-art research labs and adequate computing facilities to cater to the needs of Research activities:
- Intel Intelligence Systems Lab in association with Intel Inc and FICE and serves the purpose of IoTand Embedded systems reserach.
- We have MATLAB 2011 (30 users) with toolboxes like SIMULINK, Image Processing, DSP, Wavelet, control systems, communication, SIMSCAT etc, TETCOS networks etc, IBM Rational SEED (30 users).
- Research scholars are encouraged to use Free Open Source Software like NS2, LAMP, PROLOG, HADOOP etc for research and project work
- High end servers for cloud storage and computing.
- Access to IEEE, Springer and other scholarly journals and books.
Research Facilities at Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering, O.P. Jindal University,is providing the Technical support/consultancy services to Jindal Steel &Power Limited , Raigarh for its upcoming four lane road project from Raigarh to Pathalgaon of 110 kms. The dept. is providing testing support for material testing of soil, compressive strengthdetermination, Bitumen testing & many more related fields as per the requirements from JSPL officials from time to time.
Research Facilities at Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories.
We have in EEE department the research facilities in the field of Power electronics, Electric drive and Electrical power system with the simulation facilities through MATLAB and Mi-Power software. Following research facilities are available at the department.
Title of Facility
||Mr Ranjan Pramanik
||Mr Ranjan Pramanik
||Transmission Line Simulator
||Microprocessor & Microcontroller
||Mr Pradeep Singh
||Mr Ranjan Pramanik & Mrs Vijeta Verma
Research Facilities at Department of Mechanical Engineering
There is an excellent research environment in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at OP Jindal University, underpinned by very well-established links with industry, and a focus on activity which is agenda setting and aimed at issues of present day industry need. Research is organized into three cross-cutting, inter-disciplinary themes: Sustainable Engineering and Innovation in utilization of solar Energy. Simulation, Modelling and Systems Integration. More burning and upcoming area of Robotics and Automation.