Admissions to BBA Programme(3 year, full time)
Following BBA programmes are offered
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA - Financial Services(CMA certification optional)
- BBA - Tourism & Hospitality
At least 50% marks in Class XII (10+2 examination) or equivalent
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST.
Apply for the program at OPJU School of Management
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 1000* payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and candidate, subject to fulfilment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling. Post that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled based on rolling Counselling (First come first serve basis).
* Full fees after deduction of Rs 1000/- will be refunded if application for refund is received before commencement of programme. However Fees will not be refunded if application is received after the commencement of the programme or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the University owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted from Application fee.
Admissions Helpline - 1800 3000 4100