Admissions to MSc Programme (2 year, full time)
Post Graduate program is being offered by OP Jindal University under school of Science as follows:
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Mathematics
At least 3-years Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent, in relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks. A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for OBC/SC/ST.
- Apply for the program at OPJU School of Science.
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 500* payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and candidate, subject to fulfilment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling. Post that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled based on rolling Counselling (First come first serve basis).
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted from Application fee.
* Apply for Admissions 2018click here
* For fee structure 2018 click here
* For Entry level Scholarships click here
Admissions Helpline - 1800 3000 4100