Admissions to MBA Programme (2 year, full time)
- At least 3-years Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Valid CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA score preferred
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST candidates.
- Apply for the programme at OPJU School of Management (SOM)
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 1000* payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and if candidate, subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay fee by stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- There will be one round of Counselling. Post that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled on the basis of rolling Counselling(First come first serve basis).
* Full fees after deduction of Rs 1000/- will be refunded if application for refund is received before commencement of programme. However Fees will not be refunded if application is received after the commencement of the programme or after the student stops attending or leave the course before its completion or are suspended by the University owing to non-attendance or misconduct.
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted for Application fee.
Admissions Helpline - 1800 3000 4100