Admissions to MBA Programme (2 year, full time)
Human Resources Management
Family Business Management
- At least 3-years Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Performance in CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA and /or OP Jindal University entrance test and personal interview.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in graduation will be made for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Apply for the programme at OPJU School of Management (SOM)
- Application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 500* payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and if candidate, subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay fee by stipulated date, the admission would be deemed cancelled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- There will be one round of Counselling. Post that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled on the basis of rolling Counselling(First come first serve basis).
* Candidates of reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)of Chhattisgarh domicile and Female candidates are exempted for Application fee.
* Apply for Admissions click here
* For fee structure click here
* For Entry level Scholarships click here
Admissions Helpline - 1800 3000 4100